AUCTION On Site
6th April 2019 at 3:45pm
Impressive upon approach, on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will find this remarkable family home. Ideally located within walking distance to city express bus stops and Bernie Mullane Sporting Complex. Conveniently located within a short drive to Kellyville Village Shopping Centre, Castle Towers and upcoming Showground and Kellyville Railway Stations. Zoned for the highly sought-after Sherwood Ridge Primary School and Kellyville High School while within a 5-minute drive to William Clarke College.
• Four extra-large bedrooms upstairs, two with built-in robes the third with walk-in robe, while the huge master bedroom boasts of a large walk-in robe and updated ensuite.
• Fifth bedroom downstairs adjacent to a toilet with a multi-utility laundry room next to it
• Study nook upstairs with sweeping views
• Spacious living areas include separate formal lounge and formal dining rooms
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone bench-top featuring 900mm Euromaid gas cook top, soft close storage cabinet and a separate large walk-in pantry
• Impressively sized open plan family and rumpus area, which flows off the kitchen and opens out to an outdoor entertaining area
• Step outside to the private undercover entertaining area, a great space to spend time with family and friends
• The kids will love the level paved and grassed area for backyard sport, with established gardens providing shelter and privacy
• Enjoy additional features such as freshly painted rooms, newly carpeted (hypoallergenic & stain-resistant) upstairs and easy-to-maintain engineered timber floors and tiles downstairs
• Extra features include internal access to the double automatic garage, outdoor gas & power outlets, new & powerful solar panels, ducted air-conditioning upstairs plus four energy-efficient split reverse cycle air conditioning units and a built-in Chubb ‘La Gard’ safe in a large storage room
• Quiet and safe cul-de-sac location with friendly neighbours
• Plenty of natural light provided by sought-after north-east facing aspect