This double-brick apartment has got a real advantage and it is rare to find in the market. It is a townhouse-like apartment situated in a whisper quiet place with two separate entries and a big backyard which is connected to a big lawn playground. Tucked away from Pennant Hills Road, it is facing the National Forest Resources Reserve and surrounded by several parks including Galaringi Park where your family can explore with the walking tracks, Cox Park and Mobbs Memorial Park.
Another advantage is this oasis is perfectly positioned within easy walking distance to the following facilities including Carlingford Public School and James Rules Agricultural High School, Carlingford Court, Village and local restaurants on Pennant Hills Road, Train Station, Pennant Hills Road buses and Evans Road buses, library and newsagency, Bowling Club, Chemist shop and other retail shops.
• Three spacious bedrooms, freshly painted and carpeted, with private ensuite and built-in robe to master bedroom
• Open plan lounge to dining area with polished hardwood timber floor
• Kitchen features stainless-steel gas stove, Westinghouse oven and ample timber cabinetry, overlooking the rear garden
• Well-lit main bathroom nestled in bedroom quarters, with floor to ceiling tiling and matching bath tub
• Living area flows seamlessly into charming cobblestone courtyard which is ideal for alfresco entertaining surrounded by rose garden and panoramic bushland
• Separate storage room adjoins internal laundry, with lock-up external storage room
• Complete with double lock-up garage, ample visitor parking and two exclusive entries to this ground floor retreat
• Close to the Kings School, Cumberland High School and other quality private and public schools
• 2 minutes walk to bus stops including 513, 546, 625 and M54.
A definite must see for the family who craves convenience or the investor who craves a business location in a developing locale, with potential to purchase the adjoining unit next door.