Set on a spacious 720m2 block within the sought-after Knightsbridge pocket of Castle Hill, this single-level home opens to an elegant and light-filled family entertainer adorned with modern flooring, LED downlights and gorgeous frontage street appeal with plantation shutters.
Entertain friends and family in the expansive open plan family and indulgent galley style kitchen designed to denote modern styling and embraces a deep breakfast bench, stainless steel appliances, soft-closing cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and ample pull-out kitchen storage.
Opening to a covered outdoor entertaining and dining area, and adjoining flat-level backyard complete with a sparkling in-ground salt water pool
– providing a perfect environment for family relaxation and enjoyment.
Considering the needs of the family, there are four good sized bedrooms; all with built-in-robes, master bedroom with ensuite, accompanied by a study nook, family bathroom and laundry room.
This appealing family home enjoys an ultra-convenient location within easy reach of a myriad of excellent private and public schools, bushlands, Knightsbridge shops, Castle Towers, and transport options including bus service and close proximity to the upcoming Castle Hill and Showground train stations.
– Sparkling salt water pool offering a cool dip in the summer heat
– Fully enclosed private and low maintenance rear yard
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Double garage with remote control lockup
– Elegant street frontage with plantation shutters
– 10 minutes’ walk to Samuel Gilbert Primary School (Zoned)
– Minutes’ drive to Castle Hill High School (Zoned), Castle Towers
– Easy access to direct city bus stops, Fred Caterson sporting complex
– Enjoy evening walks along tranquil native bushland Cattai creek