Perched proudly under a pitched roof, this stunning property is located within the highest elevation in the area and sprawls in every direction. Within the highly sought after Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment, while neighbouring Tangara Girls School. Easy drive to local shops at Cherrybrook Village, West Pennant Hills and Castle Towers. City Bus 642X is on your street and the brick-paved property has a huge front yard, promising privacy and leafy tranquillity. Your family will love the surrounding attractions with Thomas Thompson Tennis Courts, Koala Park Sanctuary, Tree Tops Adventure Climbing and Edward Bennett playground all within walking distance.
– Four grand bedrooms upstairs, with built-in robes to all and ensuite to the master bedroom
– Study or optional fifth bedroom downstairs, great for a home office or guest accommodation
– Spacious formal lounge and separate dining room upon entry to the home and additional family room
– The rumpus room flows seamlessly to outdoor entertaining area
– Entertain your family and friends in style with the undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the grassed yard
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking, soft close drawers and quality stainless steel appliances overlooking the informal dining
– Boasting endless living areas, with the additional upstairs living area perfect as a teenagers retreat
– Complete with video intercom, gas outlets, zoned and ducted air conditioning and timber floors
– 2.6m high ceilings on the ground floor and internal access to the double automatic garage
This classy design welcomes you to its impeccable serenity with open arms, guaranteeing family conveniences at your fingertips.