The breath-taking frontage arches over a large porthole window that gazes over up the serene bushland sanctuary. Backing onto the historic and revamped Heritage Park with 20 acres of playground, rolling landscape, picnic areas and walking tracks. Walk or bus to Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High. Around the corner from the city express bus stop or stroll to cosmopolitan Castle Towers and forthcoming Castle Hill Train Station. The private back garden basks in glorious northern aspect, paving the way for endless family enjoyment in the sunshine.
– You are greeted by the grand entry foyer with double height ceilings and stunning staircase
– Four upstairs carpeted bedrooms with built in robes to all and the master bedroom boasting plantation shutters, fully shelved walk-in robe and elegant ensuite with his and hers vanity
– Upstairs bathroom services bedrooms with double vanity, glass shower and sparkling bath tub.
– Convenient powder room and formal lounge on grand entry level that leads gracefully into the sprawling living areas.
– Central timber kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite bench top, stainless steel gas appliances, including new Westinghouse dishwasher, Delonghi cooktop and Ilve oven.
– Formal dining area flows to open plan living room looking through sliding glass doors to beckoning backyard.
– Spectacular views of the stunning bushlands from the upper level, complete with the perfect family retreat for the kids to enjoy
– Step out to fully tiled vergola perfect for all seasons, showcasing a adjustable louvre roof, built-in gas BBQ, recessed lights, slate stacked-stone outdoor kitchen with granite bench-top and bar-fridge, an absolute paradise for entertaining family and friends, day and night.
– Watch the kids delight in the no-maintenance synthetic lawn area, framed by a wonder wall of sand stones and manicured hedging, promising complete privacy and sunshine all year round.
– Spacious laundry with built in shelving. Side yard features concealed water tank and retractable clothes line for an unspoiled play area.
– Other lifestyle features include double automatic garage, tri-zone ducted air conditioning, alarm system, internal and external gas points, frame moulding and cluster spotlights throughout.
Move straight in and enjoy prestigious privacy with Heritage Park as an extension of your own back garden, promising a comfortable family life.
Inspections available by appointment.
This information is gathered from sources we believe are reliable. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigations.