If you’re looking for both lifestyle and an easy commute then this freshly renovated duplex is for you. Located within walking distance, 500m approx., to both the upcoming Cherrybrook rail station and bus services to City, Parramatta, Macquarie Park and local area. For families this home is positioned in a quiet cul de sac, within the school catchments for Cherrybrook Public School and the highly sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School, accessible to a variety of renowned private schools, close to Robert Road Park and convenient to all that the Castle Hill precinct has to offer.
– Enter into the spacious and light filled open plan living and dining space featuring new timber flooring
– Step down to the newly renovated kitchen featuring new appliances, new white polyurethane cabinetry and updated bench tops and the tiled family room which flows out to the undercover outdoor area overlooking the grassed yard enjoying the northerly aspect
– Upstairs you will find the three great sized bedrooms all with mirrored built in robes, master with walk in robe and a generously sized ensuite
– The home has been freshly painted and showcases new timber flooring downstairs in the formal living and upstairs throughout
– Land Size: 370.4sqm approx.